Když zpěvák jen neotvírá pusu, ale zpívá o "něčem"

Aneb jak rozplakat zpěvačku... ne nadarmo byl klip mé oblíbenkyně Sinéad O´Connor zařazen mezi nejlepší klipy všech dob. Sice je už během celé písničky znát, že s ní cloumají emoce, ale dobře si všimněte konce třetí a začátku čtvrté minuty... nejslavnější slza v dějinách klipu. Tak tedy Nothing compares 2U...
It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do what ever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing, I said nothing can take a way these blues
'Cos nothing com pares
Nothing com pares to you


It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong?
I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they only remind me of you
I went to the doctor and guess what he told me guess what he told me
He said: Girl you better try to have fun no matter what you do
But he's a fool

'Cos nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

All the flowers that you planted mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give you another try
'Cos nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
A ještě něco : nemáte prosím, prosím, někdo dvd s touto dámou? Pěťovo nejde rozběhat:)

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky